Monday, November 29, 2010

SHOCKER !!!!

Hi friends,

A few moments ago, I was really in a thrilling mood as I knewe i was going to celebrate the christmas vacations after the exams....i also planned to meet my old school mates.but now i am shocked....u know why??
..................................................................................................................................
Today, I came to know that our exams are postponed to 1st January 2011...What a nice day to start the exams.....first day of the year starting with a exam.....great!!!

Ofcourse, nice that the exams are postponed but what about the christmas and the new year celebrations....ruined..anyways this is how it goes...i had planned to meet my school mates and family members during the christmas break....but now its unlikely to happen....
ALSO, last night i studied till 2:00am thinking that exms will be held in near future....just wasted my nice sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment